Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Easily Amused

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like teenagers are very easily amused. For instance, today I found myself absent-mindedly pushing my iPod and watching it spin. I did this multiple times until I realized I had better things to do. But that's not the only time something like that has happened. When I first got a phone with a texting keyboard I found myself addicted to sliding it back and forth. But it's all good, because as soon as I showed my friends my new device, they were doing the same thing.

Then there's the things that amuse the fangirl in me. Like when a new clip is released of my favorite couple from a TV show. (Most recently, Chad and Sonny from Sonny With A Chance. So what if I'm 15. I still love Disney :P) I can seriously sit and watch the video five times in a row, squealing and smiling stupidly like the fangirl I am. But hey, I'm a hopeless romantic, and that kind of stuff makes me happy :D

So I'm going to keep making my electronics do silly tricks, and unleash my inner fangirl because that's what amuses me, even if it does seen kind of ridiculous...

That's all for now <3
-Brennah

No comments:

Post a Comment